As we planned to go up to see Holly for Easter, she requested food--real food, things she could eat as a "second dinner" and fruit.
I made my lists and went shopping. This was the only package of corn tortillas I could find. 80 tortillas! Oh, it was cheap enough, less than $3. But that's a lot of corn tortillas I'll have to plan to use in the next few weeks!
I spent Saturday afternoon cooking for Holly. In honor of Easter, I made raspberry jello (real raspberries of course), carrot cake, and deviled eggs. I also made hash brown casserole, artichoke dip, chicken enchiladas, and shepherd's pie. I also brought her apples, strawberries, a couple of bananas, ramen per request, and different vitamin water-type drinks.
She declined the boca burgers I'd bought, and she turned down the hash brown casserole. I'm sure I will never remember that she doesn't care for either.
Of course she couldn't eat all of the food I prepared by herself, so I kept lots of it at home. I don't think I'll have to cook for a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment