It's become harder for me to keep track of my pictures. I don't use my camera much anymore; I've never been overly thrilled with the quality of pictures it takes, it's big and bulky to tote around, and it's a pain to download the pictures to my computer.
I take a lot more pictures with my phone. Although the quality is definitely lacking, it's handy, and I always have it with me. I text the pictures to my email, where I can download them to my computer.
My camera and my phone number the photos differently, so they are never in true order anymore.
All of that to say that I just found another photo in my email in box from two months ago.
Trevor continues to line ref at soccer. He is placed in several games each season; it's a nice paying job, he enjoys it, and he gets great feedback from the (adult) center refs. He's one of the more popular line refs, and I'm proud of the hard work he does!

No comments:
Post a Comment