Pumpkin scratched off a slice of poor Vader's nose last month. As a result, he has a white scar across his little nose. :(
-----------------------------------------
Prophecy: "Tiny cats, with their eyes all a-glow, will find it hard to sleep tonight."
Vader, for the first time in his life, spent the night outside last night. It was 30 degrees. I had some trouble getting the dogs hooked up outside, and he must have slipped out the door. I'm sure there was too much commotion when I later let the dogs back in.
Robert was wondering where Vader was this morning. But sometimes he is hiding away and makes an appearance later. When he didn't come for the food in his bowl, I wondered if he'd gotten out, not really believing it. Sure enough, I went outside, called, "Here, kitty, kitty," and he emerged from a pile of stuff that is next to the door. Complete with a dried leaf stuck to his tail. POOR kitty!! (That'll teach him.)
Sometimes being a cat is hard.


No comments:
Post a Comment