Seriously.
Why does anyone trust me with a knife?
Cutting mushrooms, finger got in the way. That little flap was like a cap that moved up and down on my finger.
In extreme pain, would not stop bleeding. Slapped neosporin and bandaids on it for two weeks. Made typing tough, not conducive to training at work. And not good for any kind of food prep, washing dishes, etc. After it healed, the edges curled up, peeled away, and it was like a callous until the whole thing grew out.
And then they let me have knives again, so I don't know what to think.


3 comments:
Yikes! Those finger injuries impact so much! Glad it finally healed, though.
I hope you convinced Trevor to wash the dishes and do other chores for you in the meantime:)
In fact, perhaps Trevor should permanently take over ALL the dishwashing AND knife jobs?
Yikes! Those finger injuries impact so much! Glad it finally healed, though.
I hope you convinced Trevor to wash the dishes and do other chores for you in the meantime:)
In fact, perhaps Trevor should permanently take over ALL the dishwashing AND knife jobs?
I know this happened 2 months ago - it's been frantic around here....but reading this I just had to comment even though I'm months late...I've had this same injury and I know the pain. OUCH>
Post a Comment