Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holly's birthday, Part 2, and Mom and Mike's visit, Part 3

I am terribly behind on blogging and am backdating posts to get photos up.

Following Trevor's soccer game on Friday, Mom and Mike took us to Cheddar's to celebrate Holly's birthday. It was a delicious dinner and a lovely time. We stopped on the way home and got her cake, but we were far too stuffed to eat it and saved it until the next night!


Mom and Mike came over on Saturday, and I guess mostly hung out. Grandma braved Walmart with me and Holly to stock up on food and other supplies for Holly to take back to school. At Holly's request, Robert made chile rellanos for dinner, and we finally got to eat birthday cake!


A wonderful visit with everyone, such perfect timing that worked out so that all of us could be here together. I know that won't always be the case in the future, and I'm grateful for these times.

No comments: