Holly and I started her dorm room shopping today, and Trevor came along. We went to a few places to search out bedding and ended up at Bed Bath & Beyond. She'd seen something there several weeks ago that she liked and was stuck on. I agreed that it seemed perfect for her (black and white, covered with the names of international cities). However, it was only available as a duvet cover, but just before we'd left home today, I checked out IKEA online and found great prices on duvets. Problem solved! She also found bath towels that she liked.
She treated me and Trevor to Starbucks.
Robert grabbed a microwave yesterday at a great price, and she bought a tv for herself. And so the pile of moving stuff has begun. It's in our dining room though, and with 37 more days left, I think we'll be moving it into her bedroom for awhile.
A sweet and fun and special day.


No comments:
Post a Comment