Friday, March 22, 2013

Past few days

A very good week. Holly's sociology class was canceled. She and I dragged Trevor along to Walmart to pick up her new glasses. We made a rare trip to Dairy Queen. We all ordered the exact same thing, a cherry Mr. Misty float. They don't even have Mr. Misty floats on the menu anymore (and they don't call the drink a Mr. Misty anymore, but I can never remember the --no longer--new name), but most stores will happily make the drink.



Trevor's Tuesday biology class was postponed to later in the week.  I joked that, if I had cancelled school as much as these teachers do, we never would have done anything!

Holly received her orientation information for Mason. Exciting!  (And nerve wracking!)

It's been in the upper 70s this week, it's rained, and we've had a high of 32.  It's the first week of spring, and with soccer beginning next week, it had better warm up soon.


1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I love those special little traditions/celebrations which develop in a family.