Thursday, March 14, 2013

National Pi Day

My friend Judy's husband has been working out of state since the beginning of the year. That means he comes home every other weekend or so. We've made it a point to have Judy and Kurt (Trevor's best friend for many years) over for dinner on Thursday nights. We've all been really good about making this routine. I like it; things are much more low key since it's just the two of them. I just make more of whatever we would otherwise have for dinner, and I don't feel guilty for doing the dishes while she sits at my table doing her knitting.

She's a lovely dessert-baker and has been in the habit of bringing dessert. Tonight, we had Pioneer Woman's Potato Soup. In honor of National Pi Day, Judy brought Lime Meringue Pie.


She brought a square pie--because Pi R Squared, don't you know?!


1 comment:

Linda said...

That's a beautiful pie!