On Monday, I dropped Holly and Trevor off in Richmond for TeenPact. I'm so glad they had the chance to go one last time together, especially since Trevor ended up coming home sick last year (his first time attending).
Robert and I had a quiet and quick week at home. I worked both full days that they were gone. The house stayed very clean and was almost too quiet. Actually, it was nice for a couple of days, but it would get old very fast!
Robert and I tried a new(ish) Vietnamese restaurant in town. I was asleep every night by 10pm and up each morning by 6 without my alarm. I liked going to bed early and waking up early--BUT I am glad I can stay up much later most nights with Holly and Trevor. I'll have p-l-e-n-t-y of time to sleep in about five years, and I'm sure I won't enjoy it nearly as much.
We drove up to get them on Thursday. I always enjoy the end of the TeenPact session. This was Robert's first time listening to the mock legislative session, hearing the wonderful speeches given by a handful of kids who won senate seats during the week's mock election, and watching the graduation ceremony.
So the kids went to TeenPact all dressed up, but they'd only let me take pictures -- well, they didn't let me take pictures, so I just have a few taken on the sly. From the back!


1 comment:
Glad Trevor stayed well this year!
Post a Comment