For as long as I can remember, we've always started school after Labor Day. This year was different; we began on Monday.
Holly is taking two classes through the local community college. Those classes began this week. One is online; she's been working on it since Tuesday. The other is a regular class, in a classroom. Yesterday was her first day there. She's enjoying both.
This is Trevor's first year as a high schooler. That means credits, finishing up curriculum, or at least completing a year's worth of work, to satisfy credit requirements.
It seemed best to go ahead and get started. It was a fun week, although we just got our feet wet. Trevor and I only did a brief orientation together on Monday; he had Wednesday and Thursday off for his birthday. Neither of the kids has their full schedule yet, but I think we'll be going full steam in another two weeks.
I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but that doesn't make me happy. I'm enjoying the tunnel just fine, thank you very much.
1 comment:
I know how you feel. If not for Carys, I'd be done in 4 years as Chase started high school this year as well.
Post a Comment