My birthday was the week before Trevor's. We had a quiet day at home. I considered planning something, but it had been yet another crazy busy week, and it seemed that we would more appreciate not being on the run yet again.
Trevor made Eggs Benedict for me for breakfast.
This kid amazes me. And feeds me.
I opened their gifts: DK perfume, a Lysa TerKeurst book (amazing that Trevor remembered her name!!!!), a car cradle to make it easy to use my phone as a GPS.
Holly and Trevor suggested we go to the mall, so we did.
We all went to dinner at our favorite local Mexican restaurant, Alejandro's.
Holly and Robert baked a cake for me the following day.
A sweet friend blessed me with this.
Next year, I'm counting on being able to celebrate my forties again--starting back at age 41.


2 comments:
Sounds like an awesome day! I'm going to celebrate my 40th birthday again in December. Great idea!
I think I'll consider my thirties again :)....
Post a Comment