The start of fall soccer season. Robert's continuing to coach Holly and Trevor's team.
We brought the new doggie. Oh my goodness, she's so stinkin' cute!! She's been carsick in the past, so Holly told Robert he could sit in back with the dog, just in case.
Lakota did well at soccer. We knew she would. I walked with her quite a bit, which she liked. The biggest problem, really, is that she is so cute, everyone is drawn to her. She's friendly enough, and gentle, but she's not lovey-dovey. And she did fine in the car, did not get sick, further confirming our thought that her poor health condition caused her earlier carsickness.
NO idea what he was thinking!
We have a few new players this year, and it was *wonderful* to catch up with a favorite family who is now a part of our team.



2 comments:
Lakota's pretty.
I never thought I'd be a "soccer" mom, but last year Josh surprised us and went out for it the first time in his freshman year! He's playing again this year as well.
CUTE DOG :).
Post a Comment