1. Went to church. Haven't done that in quite a while. We were already running late, and I missed the exit on the freeway!!! I must have been thinking I was going to work. Hahaha! So we got there really, really late (20 mins.). On the plus side, we didn't turn around and go home, right?
2. Lebanese Festival. Ate a lot of delicious Lebanese food.
3. Stopped at the mall. Trevor and Robert ended up buying t-shirts; Holly and I bought shoes.
4. Picked up Kurt on the way home to spend the night with Trevor.
5. I came home and took a nap!
6. Holly and I played a few board and card games. We haven't done this in several years!
7. Trevor and Kurt took Lucky for a walk.
8. Threw together a mishmash of leftovers for the kids, and it turned out well: 5 chile rellanos, rice, refried beans, chips and salsa, and I opened a can of pineapple.
9. Holly and I went for a walk.
10. Robert washed the spider out of Holly's window, so she can open her window tonight.
11. Holly and I watched Food Network Star while Trevor and Kurt played--you guessed it--video games.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good Sunday - except I guess the getting late part but then you went anyway so that shows great determination. LOL
I like #10. hahaha very true though.
Post a Comment