Saturday, June 23, 2012

Coney Island Cotton Candy

I haven't painted my nails in years. In more than a decade. As far as I'm concerned, it's a sad sign of the times (growing kids) that I can fit this into my schedule now.

I found this color on Pinterest. I like its neutrality, but the original photo showed the color to be more opaque. I don't want to see the whites of my nails. This is the first time I've tried O.P.I. and I really love it. It lasts, so much that I went out and bought O.P.I. base and top coats too.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I used to use OPI until I started doing my nails with shellac a couple years ago....

Kristine said...

Okay, I'm very interested in this shellac thing. Real shellac?? How does it work? How does it come off? Are you poisoning yourself/is it toxic? (LOL--kind of!) Tell me more!