Friday, March 02, 2012

Mirrors

Floor mirrors!! I saw these in photos of an online friend whose home is for sale, and I fell in love with them.


And that light switch there on the wall? We realized last month that it connects to the two lamps on either side of the couch. There's a matching light switch at the other end of the room, and we found out it connects too. We've lived here for almost two years. I think my mindlessness is rubbing off on poor Robert.

4 comments:

Laura said...

So, so pretty!!

Linda said...

This is an actual picture of your house, Kristine? I LOVE it!

Kristine said...

Linda, LOL, yes, and you're making me laugh! I guess I never posted a whole-house tour of the new house?

Thanks, ladies. I'm still happy with them!

Cynthia said...

LOVE the mirrors! I have a floor mirror as well, but I can't say it was intentional (LOL)! We just never got around to hanging it up and then got used to it being on the floor and decided to leave it there! I bought it to cover up 3switches, knobs, etc. on the wall which were bugging me!