Monday, March 19, 2012

Last weekend

Trevor left Friday morning and spent three days with friends at an alpaca show.

Holly took her SATs Saturday morning. And survived.



Robert and I took her out to dinner that night.

On Sunday, Holly and I drove to Charlotte, NC to attend a large college fair.



I don't think she found anything too interesting, but it's always good to keep options open. It was a beautiful day for a drive too.



It was the start of daylight savings time--a busy weekend, cut short by one hour.

An early bedtime fits in perfectly. Yawn.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Charlotte!! Love that area. Was Davidson College represented at the college fair, by any chance? They are located in the Charlotte area. That is where Jennifer (my cousin) works.

Kristine said...

I think Davidson was but I can't be sure. It stands out because I remember hearing great things about it (right?), that it's one of the best values for your money. There were 200 schools! It was a little crazy, and we just had a (short) list to check out.

Laura said...

It is a wonderful school. Small, private, liberal arts... and in a great location. Jennifer loves it there. If it ever comes up on your short list, let me know and I'll hook you two up!