We received our own little dead mice for Christmas.
In the form of chocolate.
It was an interesting little gift. If you weren't quite comfortable eating them, the box included gold cord so you could string them up on your Christmas tree.
Because that's what Christmas is all about, right?
Christmas is all about frasier firs adorned with gilded cord and chocolate rodents. Sadly, then, Christmas came not unto us....... unless we can catch us one up, dip it in some Hershey's and string 'em up with one of Henry's bootlaces! :)
3 comments:
Christmas is all about frasier firs adorned with gilded cord and chocolate rodents.
Sadly, then, Christmas came not unto us.......
unless we can catch us one up, dip it in some Hershey's and string 'em up with one of Henry's bootlaces!
:)
LOL never thought I'd think mice are cute - but these border on being cute. LOL
Yea.. I don't think I could stomach those! I can't believe I'd pass on anything chocolate, but eh.... no mice for me!
Post a Comment