In the past, we've sat down close with assigned seating. When Trevor and I went earlier in the summer, we sat up high. It's a different view, for sure, and it's really nice to sit anywhere we want, have room to spread out, and talk the whole time.
$1 admission. $1 hot dogs. $1 drinks. And you can bring food in.
Best family night deal in town. I love minor league baseball SO much more than the majors!

3 comments:
Ah yes... we had that in Nashville with the Sounds. Great times!!
That's sooooo cheap! What a blessing!
The Great Lakes Loons (in Midland--our closest minor league) charges $9 for a seat or $6 for the lawn. I've never seen a cheap night advertised. It's so expensive IMO that we've never gone without freebie tickets from Terry's employer.
Happy birthday to Trevor!
That's how I feel about minor league hockey. So much more family friendly in so many ways. Unfortunately, all we have is NHL here now.
Post a Comment