Saturday, August 27, 2011

Youth get together

I'm so behind on blogging. I'm so behind in life. These pics are from two weeks ago; I'm trying to catch up!

The new church had an extra get together on a Friday night at the youth pastor's house. He's not really the youth pastor, he's really the worship leader. But whatever.

He and his lovely wife opened their home to us.

Beautiful night. Lots of lovely moms. Two dads (hey, at least they had company).

Trampoline. Campfire. Chips. S'mores. Bug spray.



Board games set up at tables around the yard. Several of us moms played Catch Phrase. I felt almost smug when Judy and I teamed up against the other unsuspecting team. I started feeling guilty when Judy innocently chose the "Food" category and winked at me.

As if anyone else could beat us.

Yes, we rocked the game. Unfortunately for us, you don't earn points for guessing right, you earn points if the other team is holding the game when the buzzer goes off. I think we actually lost, but uh, my memory is hazy.



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm so far behind now I don't have any aspiration of ever catching up! I'm just happy to get through each day with clean clothes and food on the table :).