Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The bread church

And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Of course that's true. The "new" church is gifted by a member who works at Panera. Every week, he brings day old bread, tons of it, and it's packaged up for anyone who wants to take it home. It never tastes like day old, and it freezes well.

It's pretty popular--we have bread lines at church. It seemed a little weird at first. It still seems a little weird, but it's really good.

I usually go for the bagels; this is what we brought home last week.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm salivating with jealousy! :)

Sally said...

that is weirdness i can stand in line for!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I want to find a bread church. Grin

Cynthia said...

YUMMY!