Monday, July 11, 2011

Smooth road

When we moved into this house, the driveway was in serious need of repair. I could only park my little car on one side of the garage, and we had to back the van out of this side v-e-r-y slowly when everyone was in the car to keep from bumping the frame.



We've been patiently waiting all spring for the weather to warm up. The dip was removed, filled in, and retarred, and we had the whole driveway resurfaced.



It took a few weeks to get used to not having that big bump when going in or out of the garage.

Yes, the driveway is wet here

The other surprise is that, for six months, I successfully managed to avoid hitting the pole for the basketball hoop. Now that I'm parking on the other side of the garage, I no longer have to worry!

2 comments:

momma24 said...

Yay! That looks wonderful now!

heather said...

What a beautiful driveway! I'm glad for you!