Saturday, July 09, 2011

I finally caved . . .

and joined the crowd. Everybody here has personalized plates. Well, maybe not EVERY body, but we have the highest percentage of personalized plates in the country, because they are so cheap ($10/year).


I was totally inspired by my long time loopy friend Liz. Okay, I was more than inspired, I shamelessly took these words from her old signature line. But she doesn't mind.

------------------
P.S. No, if EVERY body jumped off a cliff, I would not.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Isn't it great the things we've gotten from each other over the years? Like recipes, etc. I still make Liz's personalized hooded towel for new babies. And I must say that your giant burritos are my family's fave!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL I LIKE it.

momma24 said...

Love it! Both that you shamelessly stole it and what it says. :)