
I called off of work today, expecting the snow. I hate doing that, worrying that I'll make the wrong choice. The alternative is to go to work, get stuck coming home, and making the more wrong choice. The snow came early, easing my guilt. Holly's biology class was canceled.

It was a pajama and soup kind of day.

Even without plans, we didn't get much school done. Trevor is reading the Percy Jackson series like crazy. He'd read all day if I let him (so I pretty much do). Both kids worked on their TeenPact homework. We found that our local delegate has been in office since 1962. Holly's changing her proposed state bill to impose term limits on state delegates and senators. Is it a bad thing when Robert's and my cynicism rubs off on her?
I noted that the delegate was born in 1928. Holly commented that he's as old as Grandma Jean. I asked Trevor how old he is, and Trevor replied, "He's as old as Mickey Mouse!"
Which leads me to believe that Trevor will at least have success on Jeopardy.
3 comments:
I think you need more snow! I'll send down a ton. Those kids need to go sledriding.☺
Take care.
B.
I was missing you. :) So, I thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up to.
Sorry to hear about Holly's stomach, boy do I know about tummy issues...hopefully you'll get her all sorted out soon.
Good for Trevor for doing so well at b-ball!
Neither of our girls attended TeenPact. Josh will attend this year and I'm excited for him to have this opportunity. Kicking myself for not having the girls attend...
Post a Comment