She's still feeling blah, but at her request, we visited Bubblecake. She's going to feel bad anyway, so we may as well make it worth it.

I laughed out loud at this license plate we saw, referencing the Virginia Tech Hokies and the University of Tennessee Volunteers.

As part of my planning for loads of time to shop, we stopped at Walmart to pick up a dinner of rotisserie chicken, a bag of steamed corn, and my new favorite find, a bag of steamed potatoes made expressly for *real* instant mashed potatoes--sans the flakes.
How's that for a run on sentence?
3 comments:
I've been amused as I watch the reemergence of the humble cupcake. Hmmmm....had never thought of using the real frozen baked potatoes or steamed to make mashed, good tip.
It's a huge time saver, when necessary! No peeling, washing, boiling, just toss the bag in the microwave for 5 mins., dump into a bowl and mash with butter and milk. If these were available when I was a teenager, I know I would have eaten little else. :)
Glad you enjoyed a shopping day! The cupcakes look DELICOUS!
Post a Comment