Monday, January 03, 2011

Hockey . . .

of a different sort. We still can't believe that Trevor got an air hockey table for Christmas (thanks to a wonderful aunt and uncle). Trev worked hard at following directions to get it put together.



Robert and Trevor warmed up. Notice the smile on Trev's face. I took a series of photos here, and he showed the same joy in every single one! I love looking at these.



Holly joined in the fun. I have to add that Trevor lost this game but still couldn't stop smiling.



Trevor expressed surprised when I asked him if he'd play with me. I had to remind him that I *did* have a life before children--and then I played well enough to tie him. I guess I was just lucky. (wink)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun gift! Our guys love playing at church. He does look like he is pretty pleased.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a great gift. The whole family will love it, Trevor's expression is priceless.

Cynthia said...

AH!! FUN! Makes me miss our old air hockey table which we gave away to the youth leader a few years ago when we ran out of room for it in our house!