The cold hasn't kept the birds away from the feeders.
The cats are disappointed. They have to angle themselves well beneath the window to glimpse the birds, as we have no windowsill and no other good vantage point for them to birdwatch.
Friends came for for dinner later in the evening. They brought two beautifully wrapped presents for the boys to open.

I love that my 12 year old son is still thrilled at the idea of matching pajamas. They were so funny and excited! (And it doesn't get any better than Star Wars pjs, believe me.)
My wonderful friend also brought an amazing peanut butter and chocolate trifle for dessert. We pretty much ate, drank, and gambled our way through the night.

Or something like that.



2 comments:
Star Wars pjs are faves around here, too:)
Sorry to hear that Holly was sick. I sympathize with her as I've had a cough-your-lungs-out cold for the past week and a half. Hope she has fully mended by now.
AH! Sounds like you have a GREAT friend :)
Hope Holly's feeling better by now and I see that you've already gone out for your shopping day!
Post a Comment