A few jolts of caffeine and sugar had us good for most of the day.

Trevor convinced Grandma and Grandpa to test out the Wii, playing golf and bowling. Grandma was shocked to see that Trevor is oh-so-close to her height. The camera angle here does not show how close he really is.

Soccer in the evening. Trevor's team tied.

Robert encouraging his team. Or giving them the evil eye. Or something. Whatever it was, the onlookers had to turn away.

But it worked. They won.

Holly bearing the bloody knees to prove it. She went down twice and bounced back up. My heart, however, stopped for a half second.

A nice night, fun to have my mom and Mike along to see how we live four months out of the year.
3 comments:
Soccer season. I'm sick at hear to hear Jared planning to rehabilitate his ankle so he can play soccer. I figure he'll find new freak accidents in that sport too. LOL But I love your photos....maybe it won't be so bad...at least mike will be here to help with the trips to the ER. LOL
Sounds like a good time! War wounds are always great for the kids but for the momma it is painful to watch.
I know the heart stopping feeling. Glad she wasn't seriously injured. I haven't had time to blog yet that Josh broke his arm this summer. Basketball practice started 2 days before he visited the dr to get the release to play bb again.... Josh is thinking he wants to play soccer next year. We'll see. Nathan played indoor soccer one year, but that's been our only soccer experience so far.
Post a Comment