Sunday, October 24, 2010

School update . . .

sort of.

We are through with six weeks of school. Everything is going smoothly, and WOW, I just realized, INCREDIBLY, that NOTHING has fallen by the wayside, ALL of our curriculum choices are working the way we envisioned.

Not that it's easy. We move from the kitchen table, to the family room, to the living room, and sometimes outside, depending on what we are doing and who is where in the house. This is my view in the living room. It makes concentrating on school a bit of a challenge.



But I'll struggle through somehow. LOL.

6 comments:

momma24 said...

I am so glad the year is going well! Love the view; I wouldn't be able to concentrate with that to look at either. :)

Linda said...

That's fabulous, Kristine! We've finished 9 weeks of school. That's less than usual for us as we usually finish 17-18 weeks by Christmas. No way to do that now. Hopefully, we'll finish 15. We lost 2 weeks to moving. I'm finding this year to be a little easier on my curriculum wise than I thought. I was envisioning having to work with one child or another constantly from 10:00am-3:00pm. It has not turned out that way, thankfully. :)

berrypatch said...

Love the view. It's so hard for us moms at times isn't it? lol

Amanda said...

don't you love it when it all seems to fit in place.

Love your window view!

Cynthia said...

NICE that everything is moving along well for you this year :) Wish I could same the same :(... Fall sports make it HARD to get into a routine....

heather said...

Congrats on hitting your 6-week mark!