Trevor and I are being fed like there is no tomorrow. Bacon and eggs for breakfast, snacks for lunch, and the dog willing to share anything offered.

My aunt fixed salmon for dinner, a real treat as it's one of our favorites. Robert and Holly don't like salmon, and we don't eat it very often at home.
In between, there is homemade Apple Crumb, lemon cookies, and raspberry iced tea (unsweetened--we're not in the south anymore!).
We visited Aunt Ann Marie and took Aunt Loretta to the cemetery where my uncle and grandparents are buried.

I haven't been here since 1974.

We came back to Aunt Barb's, ate dinner, and played Farkle and cards in the evening.

It's been cold here, but so far, I've been able to avoid running out and buying WARM clothes!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great visit. :) The dog is too cute!
We managed to not end up buying any clothes while on our trip back east, but we nearly froze to death! We're used to cold, but not that MOIST cold they had!
Post a Comment