This is a "book review" form that the child fills out when finishing a book.

Sorta? SORTA?????
This is the back of the form.

I can only guess there's a period shortage too.
This is not a joke. We received 1000 of these. We're not using them.
Seriously.
7 comments:
Im sorta surprised, and sorta not surprised
I keep tellin ya.......ya live in west Virginny.
What do you expect??
Unbelievable, sorta. ::snort::
I sorta think they thought they were somehow trying to relate the kids on their levels. You know, "sorta" will be in the dictionary before you know it! Just like "yup" and "whassup."
sorta unsuprised (LOL)....(yes that's intentional)
I'm pleased that your library chose not to use those forms.
I've also been disappointed with misspellings and punctuation mistakes on library materials. Our local library system would have used such papers in oblivion. I know that library employees are not perfect. I'm obviously not, either. But, shouldn't there be enough people proofing these materials to eliminate those errors?!?!?
Our main library is called "Veterans Memorial Library." Yes, WITHOUT the apostrophe!!! And many of the bar code labels inside books read "Veterens Library." I kid you not!
Heather, I ONLY believe you because I know you wouldn't lie. That really IS unbelievable. And sad. Wow.
Post a Comment