Don't come to my house then, because we have waaay more clutter than that and the floor is always covered by a thin layer of stuff!! :) If you come over, I will shove it all in a room and shut the door. :D
Animal bone clutter: I don't mind the live dog, but she freaked Trevor out when she brought over a pretty fresh deer leg. (I'm not talking pretty-pretty, but it still was covered in fur.)
Dorothy, she's not hungry for food, just lonely during the day when her family is gone. We love her and usually give her plenty of attention (either pet her, play with her, or put our dog out to play), but we can't let her in the house. She's SO sweet!
Amazing that you hate clutter now. I wish I had a picture of your bedroom when you were a teenager. All your clothes were on the floor.....ALWAYS!! Until I put everything out on the deck one day.
I mean the lack of clutter.. isn't it nice once in awhile??? Of course, I have plenty of clutter... it's the lack of clutter I wouldn't know about these days (LOL)!
Dad, I agree with the bedroom part, and my bedroom cleaning, which consisted of piling everything in my closet to knee-high and slamming the doors shut. The deck thing, however, did not happen. I think you might have imagined it enough times to believe it, or perhaps it was Lori? (said all very nicely, of course!)
9 comments:
But isn't it nice once in awhile? I wouldn't know....
It's on topic...the neighbor's dog is your outdoor clutter. The big kind. The kind that you can trip over.
I like paper clutter much better than animal bone clutter.
Don't come to my house then, because we have waaay more clutter than that and the floor is always covered by a thin layer of stuff!! :) If you come over, I will shove it all in a room and shut the door. :D
Poor dog. He's not hungry, is he?
Animal bone clutter: I don't mind the live dog, but she freaked Trevor out when she brought over a pretty fresh deer leg. (I'm not talking pretty-pretty, but it still was covered in fur.)
Dorothy, she's not hungry for food, just lonely during the day when her family is gone. We love her and usually give her plenty of attention (either pet her, play with her, or put our dog out to play), but we can't let her in the house. She's SO sweet!
Ah, I love your neighbor dog. She reminds me of the line in the movie, UP when the dog says, "I hid under the porch because I love you."
You are well loved, Kristine. LOL
Amazing that you hate clutter now.
I wish I had a picture of your bedroom when you were a teenager. All your clothes were on the floor.....ALWAYS!!
Until I put everything out on the deck one day.
I mean the lack of clutter.. isn't it nice once in awhile??? Of course, I have plenty of clutter... it's the lack of clutter I wouldn't know about these days (LOL)!
Dad, I agree with the bedroom part, and my bedroom cleaning, which consisted of piling everything in my closet to knee-high and slamming the doors shut. The deck thing, however, did not happen. I think you might have imagined it enough times to believe it, or perhaps it was Lori? (said all very nicely, of course!)
Post a Comment