
Although it snowed again Saturday morning, it warmed up enough by late afternoon to melt most that had fallen on the trees.

The neighbors were out plowing. I don't know what we would do without these men; our road would be completely impassable for many days.
This poor deer kept falling through the snow crust.
And we did too.

Holly, Trevor and I took a short walk.

We watched the Super Bowl, and our game food of choice was hot wings, PW's Crash Hot Potatoes, and Ro-Tel Cheese Dip.

At this point, we've had more snow this year than the last FIVE winters combined. And yet another storm is forecast to blow in Tuesday night.
Spring: 41 days. I'm counting.

7 comments:
I for one am counting!
Hang in there. You will get through this next blast too.
Love your Cardinal shots..
B.
Ah yes... 41 days. Back in the fall Jonathan worried that we might not have any snow this winter. I had a sick feeling even then that there would be PLENTY of snow this year. Ugh.
Still coming down here today, too, and no end in sight.
Awesome bird pictures!
And I thought that you loved, loved, loved the snow! I do. We don't get a whole lot of it, so I treasure it.
I guess our land looks like yours with less snow.
I completely understand and we're not even getting as much snow as you are down SOUTH! LOVE those cardinal photos!!! ;-)
For the record: I do not particularly like snow. It's pretty when it's far off on mountaintops and the roads are clear. And it is warm outside...oh, about 75 degrees would be good...
:)
And Susan, I have been surprised sometimes before by how much your area looks like mine! Isn't that funny?!
Kristine - I LOVE to look at snow....I lke to watch it fall - if I dont have to go out and get cold. LOL....it has been nice after four years of one season in W TX....but now I got great joy to hear 41 days until spring. I figure I can survive that much longer without an accident on the ice and then it will be spring and summer and fall again. LOL
Great bird photos.
Post a Comment