So Rob bought himself a laptop in the spring. Was he surprised to find he had to wait to use him computer? I loved that it was soooooo much faster than mine. The kids loved it too. A newer, faster computer just meant that we could find more things to do on it, and we would eagerly clamor for our turn.
When we bought a second laptop for me to use, we put away the old desktop. Now we had two fast computers for four people, pretty awesome, but the kids still had to jockey for who got on what computer.
Holly saved her allowances and birthday money and bought her own laptop last month. So we are up to three: Robert uses his in the bedroom; I sit at the kitchen counter; Holly lounges with hers on the couch. It was natural to assume that the wait time for a computer would be minimal.
But there's a new
6 comments:
Love it! :)
Oh, yes, the laptops get warm, don't they? I think that they've replaced bed warmers.
bwahahahaha That is too funny! I have found our dog, Maggie, with her head draped over my laptop just looking at me, begging with her eyes to be loved!
That's hilarious (LOL)!
::snort:: ::chortle:: I was so with you right up until the photo. LOL
Oh.my.gosh!!! Too funny! ;-)
Post a Comment