Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recipe - French Toast

I know, it seems like a simple thing. But regular "french toast" is too boring; my "fancy" french toast is too soggy. I tried a new recipe a few days ago that must be a real hit: both of my kids liked it a lot!




FRENCH TOAST

2 eggs
1/3 c. milk
1-1/2 T. brown sugar
1/2 t. nutmeg
1-1/2 t. cinnamon
6 slices of bread

Beat eggs in large bowl; add milk, brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and mix well to combine. Heat lightly oiled skillet to medium high heat. Dunk bread into egg mixture, fry in pan until browned on both sides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM.... that looks soooo good! I can just smell the cinammon and nutmeg! :)

momma24 said...

I use cinnamon as well. Yumm, add some peanut butter and syrup and you have the perfect breakfast!