1. Soccer is coming out of our ears. And out of my camera, but I don't have time to post pics right now.
2. I had a Moms' Night Out with two friends last night. We ate at Applebee's and then went to a lecture by Andrew Pudewa! He was wonderful, encouraging, inspiring. I've started making changes today in school.
3. Oh, that thing called school. It's hard to believe we are in Week 8. As expected, we've done some tweaking (even pre-Andrew), and I will update that.
4. Holly is back to riding at her old barn. She's thrilled.
5. Praise God, Trevor's surgery is been postponed indefinitely.
6. Our weather is back to normal for mid-October, blue skies, high 60s.
7. I'm working the next few days, hope to update more on most of these soon.
3 comments:
You mean the old barn that's far away?
So, back to the old barn? I thought she was liking the new change? And, now I'm curious what you've already tweaked for this year. it seems just yesterday you posted your plan for the year. I'm still making plans to post my plan some time (LOL)!
Trevor doesn't need the surgery any more? Is that on his face? Will they do some other treatment for him?
Post a Comment