Monday, September 14, 2009

Trevor and I take a walk



Trevor and I went for a walk in the woods today.



I haven't been back here in a few months.


I feel guilty that I don't take advantage of it more often.


Even I notice how dramatically the woods change with the seasons.


Trevor spotted a broken butterfly happily sipping from a flower.


This time, I didn't test to see if the fence was electric!


I am quite oblivious wherever I go; Trevor noticed this bee too.


When we came to a No Trespassing sign, we turned around. (Usually we just ignore them, can I say that?)


"Enough with the pictures already!"


Home again!


And yes, it was an absolutely gorgeous day!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

You have such lovely areas for walking. We have two options.. go left or go right and that's about it.. nothing too exciting around here.

momma24 said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Very nice walk. The no more pictures picture is funny! I've been getting that from Colin sometimes. I was surprised he let me photograph his stuck in the seat belt/sweater incident.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Beautiful photos! You live in such a lovely spot.