
It doesn't get better than this. Holly's team won 10-0. I don't have photos--for the first half of the game, they didn't come near my end of the field, and I moved during halftime, leaving my camera behind.

Trevor's game went much the same way. The defense chatted and hung out while the offense scored...and scored...and scored.

Trevor had an opportunity to play offense, fun for him! And they won, 12-0.

We finished the night up at a local pizza parlor to celebrate. We feel badly for the losing teams, hard to be beaten so soundly. Our teams, however, have been together for several years and play HARD, which usually gives them a good advantage.
3 comments:
N just started his season as well. We missed his first game - communication mix-up. His 2nd game was yesterday & the kid has already lost the two mouth guards he has. I ran to "town" (30 mins one way) to get him two more mouth guards so he could play - got there 15 mins late but couldn't stay so no pics. I've threatened the child with no more soccer EVER if he looses these next two mouth guards. ::sigh::
FUN! We just went to watch our homeschool team for the first time this last weekend. Boy do they work hard for a goal....
You're off to a great start for the season!
Post a Comment