Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson
This is the new series that follows the Yada Yada Prayer Group books. Gabrielle's ambitious husband begins a new business in Chicago, moving them from the East Coast. Her husband yearns for the glamorous life; Gabi is drawn to a homeless woman and takes a job at Manna House. I wasn't sure how the author was going to tie in Yada Yada characters, but it worked well, and I really enjoyed this book. There was a cliffhanger ending, and I can't wait for the next installment.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares
I debated including these four books here, but it has taken up a lot of my time. I prescreened them before passing along to Holly; nothing special, just usual teenage angst, mildly trashy twaddle.
2 comments:
Glad to hear the positive review on the newest Neta Jackson book. I'll have to add it to my TBR list.
I am waiting anxiously for Tuesday when the next installment of the House of Hope series, Who do I talk to? comes out!
Post a Comment