1. I ran over a turtle this morning on the way to church. I was going 60mph, and the turtle didn't stand a chance. Rob and the kids of course were there, so now there's no hope of ever forgetting this. CRUNCH. Ewwwwwwwwww.
2. It rained all day.
3. I drank most of a cup of coffee, and when I poured the rest into the sink later, this is what I found. I'm trying not to think too hard about this either.
Renita, that's awful about Steven. I had a friend whose husband ran over her little girl's cat on the girl's bday. :( Aren't those things just so awful...
And I WATCHED the spider fall out of the cup. I keep telling myself that he got in after I was done drinking...
8 comments:
Yuck!
Steven is a turtle killer, too! He also ran over a dog on Christmas Day one year. :(
Was that a spider in the sink? AAAHHHH Maybe it was in the sink and not in your cup?
Renita, that's awful about Steven. I had a friend whose husband ran over her little girl's cat on the girl's bday. :( Aren't those things just so awful...
And I WATCHED the spider fall out of the cup. I keep telling myself that he got in after I was done drinking...
Not interested in sharing YOUR coffee:)
ACK in regard to both the turtle and the spider! That was definitely not your day.
Oh how I've missed you and posts like this!! Spending some time catching up on your blog today. :o)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Well...at least the turtle is in heaven now and you didn't actually DRINK the spider.
EWWWWWWWW - at least you found the whole thing? ::snort::
Post a Comment