A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly
I've been a long time fan of O'Reilly, and I can remember when he was on trash(ier) tv several years ago. Yes, I like him, but I can't seriously call The O'Reilly Factor a news show. I've read many of Bill's books in the past; this one differs in that it's his autobiography of growing up as a young Catholic boy on Long Island. To sum it up, using Bill's words, "A bold, fresh piece of humanity fights his way up and becomes a media force."
We don't talk about it much, but we've spent some time with Bill.
Or at least someone who looks a lot like him.
Robert disliked the book; Bill's ego came shining through. That's probably the same reason I found it appealing.

A good read; O'Reilly fans may like it.
* * *
Leaving the Saints: How I Lost the Mormons and Found My Faith by Martha BeckLinda recommended this book; a very sad story (and the author did NOT find true faith). This book provides an inside look at the practices of the LDS church, and its actions to continue to so tragically deceive its members. I'd recommend this for the church story.
* * *
An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems by Glenn BeckThe usual entertaining and sometimes self-deprecating commentary of Glenn Beck. I wasn't sure if I should check this out, but the cover photo of Glenn eating a map of the state of California convinced me. It's a dated book, nothing too outstanding; I enjoyed it nonetheless. I had several Facebook ads for a free download too, I'm sure that's available just by googling for it.
* * *
Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds by Phillip E. Johnson
* * *
Multiple Sclerosis: Your Legal Rights by Lanny Perkins and Sara Perkins* * *
Employment Issues and Multiple Sclerosis by Phillip D. Rumrill, Jr.

1 comment:
You've definitely been doing a lot of reading!
Post a Comment