Fans of this series will not be thrilled with this latest installment. It's time to move on. I'm tired of storylines revolving around unmemorable characters, and something should have happened long ago with the Hannah/Norman/Mike triangle. I don't mind fluff and easy reading, but this has gotten boring. As always, I compare the Hannah books to Diane Mott Davidson's series, where the protagonist at least has a life.
On the plus side, the recipes look awesome, better than ever. Also on the plus side, you always know exactly what to expect from Hannah Swensen Mysteries. This book is no different, and in a few weeks, it will be undistinguishable from the rest of the series. And of course I'll read the next one with the (highly unlikely) hopes that it may just in fact be different.
2 comments:
LOL.. I doubt anything will ever happne in the series... if anything ever did happen it would probably be the end of the series. VBG! I'll have to put it on my list for a time when I just need something quick and easy to read.
This is dissapointing. I'm a book or two behind with this series and i guess I have already noticed it getting a little dull.
Post a Comment