
Some were enthusiastic.

Moms eagerly gathered.
Adults counseled.

Friends strategized.

And teams met on the field.

Eerily, the new coach showed up dressed identically to the old coach.
Soccer.
It's back.

Trevor gave the quote of the night, ten minutes before we got to the field:
"Oh my gosh! It just hit me. We're going to SOCCER!!!!!"


6 comments:
Love Trevor's reaction. THis is a great post!
LOL! Great reaction!
Sounds great! We are starting baseball but my boys can't wait for soccer in the fall! ;-)
Trevor really likes soccer then? {g}
Football season is just winding down here. Cricket season starts soon.
Don'cha love these spring sports? lol. We've been having baseball for 3 weeks now and I've been watching while bundled up in a sleeping bag. That's just wrong.
Our group only plays in the fall. I know the kids would love to play two seasons but I guess I'm kinda glad to stick with one.
Post a Comment