
It was a nice sized, smaller group of just six boys. They drove the donkey cart, walked a horse on a lead rope up and down the road, listened to a safety talk, groomed horses, and rode.
After riding, we went to the other side of the ranch to visit the foals.
The boys fed the mamas grass and just enjoyed more horse time.

It wasn't easy to leave, but it was a perfect end to a great day.


5 comments:
OK, I haven't been here in a long time. Time to catch up. So glad Trev is riding. I sure wish I had the opportunity when I was his age. I would have given anything to be around a horse, but we lived in town.
How nice for you to get the gift too from the Gardening club. Cool!
I love your header too. Absolutely beautiful.
Things here are just beginning to come out. It's just a tease, because I know we'll have colder weather yet.
Take care. "Hi" to everybody.
B.
Great field trip!
Fun! :-) Those foals are super cute.
That looks like a GREAT outing!
So cute. Looks like a fun day.
Jodi
Post a Comment