1. Make sure everyone's done eating.
2. One cheerful Mom.
3. One unenthusiastic Dad.
4. One reluctant daughter reads partial directions to Dad.
4a. Daughter quickly flees, and Dad figures his job is done.
5. Add in one eager younger brother.
6. SUCCESS!!!
Oh sure. We can't wait.
Thankfully, dissections are done for this year.







8 comments:
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is the part of homeschooling that I dread the most.
ROTFLOL...you guys are cracking me up! You all need to come on up to our house...something is always being disected, inspected, poked or prodded.
We just love science!
I plan to send my boys to Deb's house when we get to this point. LOL
oh, yuck. I'm so glad I signed my boy up for biology lab co-op this year so he'll do those with a mom who's a nurse and doesn't get grossed out. I'd be over with your daughter!
I loved dissecting WAY back in high school! Can't wait to see if I can still do it without puking. lol.
Gee, Donna. You managed the SQUIRREL just fine. I think you'll be okay. :P
No, I only took PICTURES of the squirrel. I thought Luke skinned and gutted it, but all he did was carry it inside. And take pictures of the guts. We're a bunch of wimps. Mark did all the gross-ness. He can be in charge of dissections. He'll do fine.
LOL! That's how it is here at our house as well. The BOYS love that kind of stuff and the girls are totally grossed out.
Post a Comment