Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekly Menu

breakfast by Robert
Dad's choice
chile rellanos, guac, chips
muffeletta(sp?), ??
scalloped potatoes and ham, salad
chicken jerusalem, rice, ??
???

Lunch (with or for):
smoothies
grilled PB&J
Linda's Marinated Mozzarella
parmesan pesto things
tortilla rollups w/meat, lettuce, tomato, dressing

On the back burner:
pork loin
Renita's Funnel Cakes!!!
chicken fajitas
meatloaf
Rocky Mountain Salad
Laura S.'s chicken pot pie (when I'm feeling particularly brave)
anything with ground beef, I have a LOT of it
Orange Chicken (found on Heather's blog)
hot dog ideas from SHS! (link only available to SHS members)

2 comments:

Becky said...

OK, so no cards again, but we wanted to drop by anyway to wish you and all the family a wonderful and Happy New Year.
B&G.

Kristine said...

Didn't we get a Christmas card from you? *I* didn't send any out though! Happy New Year, Becky and Gary!