Last week: Snow in Louisiana; snow in New England. Snow in Seattle and the San Juan Islands.
This week: Snow in Chicago, Kansas, and Las Vegas! Ice storms predicted for Missouri, more snow for Seattle, and the power's still out in New Hampshire (praying for Jodi).
Don't fear. Remember? Global warming! It's coming soon to an area near you.
In fact, it's already here where I live. We've had rain. 50s. 60s tomorrow.
I feel a little guilty gloating. Really. But just a very little little.
5 comments:
Ha, ha! I know! Isn't it wonderful living in the South in the winter?? I haaaattteeee (said in very whiny voice) being cold! My dh wants so very badly to go somewhere one Christmas where there will be snow because of course he's never seen a White Christmas, but then he looks at his dear wife (me!) and realizes it'll never happen ;-)
Oh - enjoy that weather! ;-) So far we've had way less snow than last year. But last year we had way MORE snow than I can remember since I was a child. Not sure what that happy medium would be --- oh wait - it would be living where YOU are!!! ;-)
Low here in sunny California was 41, high 48. Snow on Mt Tam and in the Oakland Hills. And snow was in the air yesterday in the city but not sticking/landing (snow went by the 13th floor). Tsk Tsk on Global Warming. Someone did not see "An Inconvenient Truth" or you would know more about the changes that can lead to things such as snow in Vegas. Ok, so I never saw the movie but I did get to see the PP live and in person with Tipper in the room :)
The "global warming" comment was a joke! I don't think that global warming is disputed, but rather the cause/s of global warming...
You seriously never saw the movie? How about read the book?!
COOL about snow in the city! WOW!!!! (And that pun was intended, haha.)
I do love the weather here; in fact, it reminds me quite a bit of California winters, so nice and mild! I'm just waiting for payback here, I'm sure I'll get stuck in some horrible ice storm, hit a deer on the way home, slide off the road, get home, have no power, no water, no electricity for a week. UGH.
We've had lots of snow here already... way more than usual for this time of the year.
Post a Comment