Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quotes

The Bible Club kids are pretty rowdy by the time they actually make it to Bible Club. After sitting in class all day, they have a fifteen minute break before club begins--just enough time to get them really wild.

One of our boys from church showed up this week for just the second time to help out. I don't think he knows yet what he's getting into. One of the little kids came up behind him, grabbed him by the neck and squeezed.

Trevor excitedly reported back to me: "Now I know what A.J. looks like when he's being choked!"

Yep. Those Mondays.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Now I know what A.J. looks like when he's being choked!"

~*~*~*~
Hilarious quote. Trevor gets quote of the week award. LOL

Donna said...

That's TOO funny! I guess you never really know someone 'til...

Cynthia said...

LOL....that ought to make a parent feel great!