Friday, December 19, 2008

Desperate for that last minute gift?

Burger King has come out with a new men's body spray. "Flame" is "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat." And at $3.99, WHAT a deal!

Oops, looks like it's already sold out. :(

* * *

The biggest surprise is that this didn't make Donna's blog first! But wait! It DID!!!! In that case, I can say that it's scary that the BK fragrance made me think of her...

4 comments:

Donna said...

THIS made you think of me?? I'm not sure, but I think maybe I'm offended.
;o)

Kristine said...

Donna, what if I just say that I always appreciate your humorous posts?!

Donna said...

Oh, thanks Kristine. I was just showing my sis some of your comments on my blog this afternoon. We laughed 'til we cried.
o<{:^)

Cynthia said...

LOL. You two crack me up. Too bad it's sold out (LOL).