That's quite creative!
Our boys are so clever, Kristine!Way to go, Trevor! I admire your individual interpretation of the deer art challenge:)My DS is already in bed for the night. But I'll send him to visit your deer art pic tomorrow.Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Trevor - GREAT deer! You are quite the talented artist and I love seeing your work!
This is great! I love the creativity!
This is very neat! I'll have to show it to Luke--he'll love it and probably have to try one himself. :)
What a great idea! Love it.
This blog...http://kidswhothink.blogspot.com/looks like it would be right up Trevor's alley....Great deer!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's quite creative!
Our boys are so clever, Kristine!
Way to go, Trevor! I admire your individual interpretation of the deer art challenge:)
My DS is already in bed for the night. But I'll send him to visit your deer art pic tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Trevor -
GREAT deer! You are quite the talented artist and I love seeing your work!
This is great! I love the creativity!
This is very neat! I'll have to show it to Luke--he'll love it and probably have to try one himself. :)
What a great idea! Love it.
This blog...
http://kidswhothink.blogspot.com/
looks like it would be right up Trevor's alley....
Great deer!
Post a Comment