. . . in a galaxy far, far away . . .
. . . a baby was born . . .
. . . and we celebrate this day.
* * *
Trevor was treated to an interesting--for lack of a better word--display of affection from Lucky.

We ate a gigantic breakfast, and Trevor opened his presents.

He went shopping with Dad to spend his birthday money. He spent five hours this afternoon to complete his 800 piece Lego project.
We had Trev's special order dinner: Husband Delight, garlic bread, salad, followed by his special order cake.
(I winged the cake with the help of a few wonderful ladies on the hs boards--it turned out pretty well.)






10 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Trev. Sure looks like you had a special day!
Happy Birthday, Trevor!
My gosh but Trev and Gabe would have fun...I see so many of the same things that Gabe loves.
Happy Birthday, Trevor!
What a sweet baby Trevor was and what a nice young man he is becoming today. Happy Birthday (a day late) Trevor.
Kristine - I like the cake. Way to go!
Hppy Birthday Trevor!
Happy Birthday Trevor!!
Love the picture of your doggie and Trevor! A boy and his dog. lol
Laura
Awww.... Happy Birthday, Trevor! Loved the newborn picture of Trevor with Holly. Adorable!
I'm picturing your entire family with blue teeth from that frosting. Cute!
I avoided blue frosting and made the light saber out of blue jello jigglers. :) It worked!
Now that's a fun cake! Happy, Happy Birthday Trevor, you made it to double digits. My guys old TKD teacher used to make a big deal about it for kids when they entered the double digits, then they're a big kid. LOL
Post a Comment